Photobucket

7.09.2012

utah & summer vacation.

My mom and I drove up to Utah while Jeff had midterms, Jenna was going to EFY and Carlee was ending her Spring semester. We stayed in Provo for the week and enjoyed the weather. We spent a day in Park City, ate shakes at Granny's, visited the Swartwoods, shopped, ate and relaxed. I am so grateful my mom is willing to help me with my kids while Jeff is focused on school - what would we do without moms?

We went back to AZ for the weekend and my parents ended up keeping Grey the next week while I came back home and had the most productive week of my life (cleaned and organized every nook and cranny of my apartment and checked off that to-do list). It was so fun for Jeff and I to focus on Rowan for the week and have that one-on-one time with her. We hit up Mormon night at Dodgers stadium with friends and Rowan loved it!









No comments:

Post a Comment